WHITE GÉRANIUM TONER
An organic tonic that soothes the skin, whilst delivering potent whole-plant-derived bioactives for cell-restoration. This exquisite fine mist is formulated to balance skin pH and to combat skin irritations. Its antimicrobial formula stimulates blood flow and controls sebum production thus promoting cell growth. Its healing properties are perfect for sensitive- rosacea-prone skin.
Curated for 3 weeks to ensure the utmost efficacy, our White Géranium Toner is made up of 25+ essential components to guarantee healthy, radiant skin.
The result: hydrated, youthful, healthy complexion.
Mist generously day and night before and after your oils to ensure maximum hydration and nutrient absorption. Repeat throughout the day to refresh your makeup and to keep your skin dewy and glowing.
Perfect for All Skin Types. Alcohol-free.
- Pelargonium spp. (Rose Geranium) Hydrosol
- Lavandula (Lavender) Essential Oil
- Barbados Aloe (Aloe Vera)
- Citrus paridisi (Grapefruit) Essential Oil
- Citrus Cinesis (Sweet Orange) Essential Oil
- Cymbopogon martinii (Palma Rosa) Essential Oil
- Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Essential Oil
+ Linalool + Limonene + Alpha Pinene + Citronellal
+ Geranial + Sabinene + Myrcene + Neral
Over the years I have received questions about what is toning and is it REALLY that important. The answer…YES, Yes it is.
The reason toning is important is because it allows the skin to return to its natural state of balance that can be affected by the water we use to cleanse with. Proper toning also facilities your skin care products to do their job much more effectively so that your skin can reap its maximum benefits from the products you apply after. This is why I created our White Geranium Toner which is amazing for all skin types, even those with the most sensitive of skin. The blend of phytonutrients found in our formula via ylang ylang and rose geranium, two of our heroes in this beautiful toner are the best friends your skin could have and here is why...
1) Rose geranium hydrosol contains useful properties that function as a mild astringent and also as an antiseptic for the skin as well as delivering gorgeous aromatherapy benefits that helps women with combating symptoms of hormone-related moodiness, PMS, and menopausal hot flashes.
2) Ylang Ylang contains a powerful compound called linalool which has been known to reduce skin stressors when applied to the skin. And because this is an essential oil, the aromatherapy benefits make this ritual of toning that much more exquisite. In aromatherapy, inhaling of ylang ylang can transmit messages to the area of the brain that control our emotions. This same region of the brain that is triggered by ylang ylang has a profound effect on our central nervous system, blood pressure, breathing and immune function. This ingredient really serves double duty not only for beautifying effects but for our overall sense of well-being.
3) Molecules penetrate more effectively in damp skin, thus applying active ingredients immediately after cleansing delivers better results.
4) It is a humectant (helps with retaining moisture) that is ideal for balancing mature skin and an adaptogenic for oily, dry, acneic, and sensitive skin.
Our White Géranium toner is not water based thereby removing the need for any unnecessary preservatives. We accomplish this via a 100% steam distillation of fresh rose geranium flowers thus creating a rich, luxurious organic hydrosol.
OUR GIFT TO YOU:
2 Rose Sérum Samples & Free Shipping With a Toner Purchase.
Add your name to the waiting list by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will contact you as soon as our White Géranium is back in stock. Our Toners are always made in small batches to ensure ultimate freshness.